Feature Requests
Would people like a BAT faucet?

Would people be interested in a Basic Attention Token faucet? Now that we are almost finished with Ethereum implementation, we can start adding ERC20 tokens to the site.

Would people be interested in a Basic Attention Token faucet? Now that we are almost finished with Ethereum implementation, we can start adding ERC20 tokens to the site.

Basic Attention Token are already listed on Coinmarketcap.
But are they on any Exchanges as yet ??

Basic Attention Token are already listed on Coinmarketcap. But are they on any Exchanges as yet ??

I think they are on many many exchanges. Coinmarketcap tends not to allow listing of coins on less than 3 exchanges that they have APIs for, so they can have info about max supply, volume, price etc

I think they are on many many exchanges. Coinmarketcap tends not to allow listing of coins on less than 3 exchanges that they have APIs for, so they can have info about max supply, volume, price etc

Admin of Freefaucet.io

BAT is on Binance and Coinbase for sure; I have accounts on both.

BAT is on Binance and Coinbase for sure; I have accounts on both.

So far I have been using their browser and it's nice to work with. On the coin part, the coin earning through the browser does give BAT if allowed to run. This is where my issue begins: the wallet that holds the earned coined is unilateral; that means it stays put and one cannot send the coin anywhere. The only thing one can do is "tip" a site you "like" that advertises with them. Coin earned can only be used for this purpose. To me, it seems that the advertisers get money back through the viewer tipping. So what does the user actually keep? For now =0.

I'd recommend getting the free coin offer through coinbase (about 6 or 10 bux or something close) and see from there. They have other coins that can give a few freebies by watching a 2 min. video about the coin and answering easy questions like in 10 secs.

So far I have been using their browser and it's nice to work with. On the coin part, the coin earning through the browser does give BAT if allowed to run. This is where my issue begins: the wallet that holds the earned coined is unilateral; that means it stays put and one cannot send the coin anywhere. The only thing one can do is "tip" a site you "like" that advertises with them. Coin earned can only be used for this purpose. To me, it seems that the advertisers get money back through the viewer tipping. So what does the user actually keep? For now =0. I'd recommend getting the free coin offer through coinbase (about 6 or 10 bux or something close) and see from there. They have other coins that can give a few freebies by watching a 2 min. video about the coin and answering easy questions like in 10 secs.

Looking at the numbers (BAT), I give this a big ol' thumbs up!

Looking at the numbers (BAT), I give this a big ol' thumbs up!

That would be amazing!

Those who don't know what BAT is: you can earn money simply by browsing! The BAT browser is based on chrome, but filters ads and stuff, so it's very fast. You can decide how much paid ads you see, you can tip content creators and become one yourself and earn tips on your blog, your video channel, your social network feed, or your website.

You can get the BAT browser here: https://brave.com/ste460

That would be amazing! Those who don't know what BAT is: you can earn money simply by browsing! The BAT browser is based on chrome, but filters ads and stuff, so it's very fast. You can decide how much paid ads you see, you can tip content creators and become one yourself and earn tips on your blog, your video channel, your social network feed, or your website. You can get the BAT browser here: https://brave.com/ste460
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft