General Discussions
Which coins are you hodling?

Currently I am hodling Bitcoin and Monero. I like both of these coins because they both have solid use-cases. Bitcoin is the big-daddy of crypto, and is the most well-integrated and trusted in non-blockchain products.

Monero has a solid usecase, it is (in my opinion) the best and most trusted privacy coin.

5ce700974e94d

Currently I am hodling Bitcoin and Monero. I like both of these coins because they both have solid use-cases. Bitcoin is the big-daddy of crypto, and is the most well-integrated and trusted in non-blockchain products. Monero has a solid usecase, it is (in my opinion) the best and most trusted privacy coin. ![5ce700974e94d](serve/attachment&path=5ce700974e94d)

Admin of Freefaucet.io

Hey Barnyard,

I have a small amount of Bitcoin and XRP. And of course hodling whatever I collect at freefaucet. As you know these are small amounts for now. Trying to emphasive coins based on their runup potential if there is another bull run.

Overall with BTC my worry is the BSV saga. I think if BSV and the whole CSW thing was not around BTC would be 50% higher or more. I did some heavy research on XRP and there is some good material on Reddit and I remain sorta luke warm on that.

I know we all hope/expect things to go up over time but there is a huge difference between now and where we were when Bitcoin ran up. There are thousands of coins and more coming every day. Lots of events that led to worry, security regulator issues, and other things.

The hardest part is there are tons of coins yet to be issued for most coins and unless demand grows faster than supply it could be problematic.

I do have a bunch of plus1 which wobbles all around. Luckily I have never lost money on crypto yet ! (of course never made very much LOL). But I do think sooner or later phase 2 of the bubble will hit providing at least one more oppty.

Hey Barnyard, I have a small amount of Bitcoin and XRP. And of course hodling whatever I collect at freefaucet. As you know these are small amounts for now. Trying to emphasive coins based on their runup potential if there is another bull run. Overall with BTC my worry is the BSV saga. I think if BSV and the whole CSW thing was not around BTC would be 50% higher or more. I did some heavy research on XRP and there is some good material on Reddit and I remain sorta luke warm on that. I know we all hope/expect things to go up over time but there is a huge difference between now and where we were when Bitcoin ran up. There are thousands of coins and more coming every day. Lots of events that led to worry, security regulator issues, and other things. The hardest part is there are tons of coins yet to be issued for most coins and unless demand grows faster than supply it could be problematic. I do have a bunch of plus1 which wobbles all around. Luckily I have never lost money on crypto yet ! (of course never made very much LOL). But I do think sooner or later phase 2 of the bubble will hit providing at least one more oppty.

Currently my main HODL is brazio. I'm also a fan of plusonecoin and ravencoin. I have quite a few of those. And a little bit of monero.

I think the privacy coins are the way of the future, they just have a better use case than say bitcoin - they do more stuff and they do it better.

Currently my main HODL is brazio. I'm also a fan of plusonecoin and ravencoin. I have quite a few of those. And a little bit of monero. I think the privacy coins are the way of the future, they just have a better use case than say bitcoin - they do more stuff and they do it better.

FreeFaucet.io Developer - Shoot me your ideas and I will probably implement them! :) Make sure you are creating geofaucets and earning some passive income!

I personally don't have a massive hodl of PLUS1, but I might buy some more soon

I personally don't have a massive hodl of PLUS1, but I might buy some more soon

Admin of Freefaucet.io

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft