News and Announcements
Introducing HODLbox

We're happy to announce a new product to the Freefaucet ecosystem!

Welcome to https://hodlbox.co

HODLbox is a new MysteryBox style subscription service which delivers free exciting, interesting, new and unlisted cryptocurrencies to you every month.

5cf7739c6b68d

How does it work?

1) You purchase a monthly HODLbox subscription service.
2) Advertising is displayed on the HODLbox.co website.
2) The HODLbox team uses this subscription and advertising revenue to mine, stake and purchase the newest and most promising cryptocurrencies.
3) Once a month, this cryptocurrency is delivered to our users in a monthly HODLbox
4) New cryptocurrency and ICO projects can airdrop extra altcoins into the HODLbox monthly

Leave any questions you might have in the comments of this post and I will answer them smile

**We're happy to announce a new product to the Freefaucet ecosystem! ** ======================================================================= Welcome to https://hodlbox.co ----------------------------- HODLbox is a new MysteryBox style subscription service which delivers free exciting, interesting, new and unlisted cryptocurrencies to you every month. ![5cf7739c6b68d](serve/attachment&path=5cf7739c6b68d) How does it work? 1) You purchase a monthly HODLbox subscription service. 2) Advertising is displayed on the HODLbox.co website. 2) The HODLbox team uses this subscription and advertising revenue to mine, stake and purchase the newest and most promising cryptocurrencies. 3) Once a month, this cryptocurrency is delivered to our users in a monthly HODLbox 4) New cryptocurrency and ICO projects can airdrop extra altcoins into the HODLbox monthly **Leave any questions you might have in the comments of this post and I will answer them :)**

Admin of Freefaucet.io

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft