Let us know
Withdraw without appearing on my wallet

Twice I have made withdraws without actually getting to my external wallet. One was on bitcoin 3 weeks ago and today, 10/06/2019, made an ethereum withdrawal without entering my external wallet.
This was the information i saw after i made the withdraw

Transaction Success - The transaction to an outside wallet was successful. Your transaction hash is Error: authentication needed: password or unlock at web3.js:3143:20 at web3.js:6347:15 at web3.js:5081:36 at :1:1

Admin, please look into this issues, one cannot be losing coins in the course of withdrawing.
goldenprice

Twice I have made withdraws without actually getting to my external wallet. One was on bitcoin 3 weeks ago and today, 10/06/2019, made an ethereum withdrawal without entering my external wallet. This was the information i saw after i made the withdraw Transaction Success - The transaction to an outside wallet was successful. Your transaction hash is Error: authentication needed: password or unlock at web3.js:3143:20 at web3.js:6347:15 at web3.js:5081:36 at :1:1 Admin, please look into this issues, one cannot be losing coins in the course of withdrawing. goldenprice

wow, this is what happen to me? So what do i do now? did i lose or my coins will be back in my wallet? Is there a problem with ETH ? what do now?

wow, this is what happen to me? So what do i do now? did i lose or my coins will be back in my wallet? Is there a problem with ETH ? what do now?

ive been saying thiseverytime i tried to use south exchange...sometues they weould send but one week i mined a lot and then asked for some key..and next thing i know i find out someon is taking the lionsshre of the coins....which is bs.

ive been saying thiseverytime i tried to use south exchange...sometues they weould send but one week i mined a lot and then asked for some key..and next thing i know i find out someon is taking the lionsshre of the coins....which is bs.

Has anyone fixed this or even looked into it? I would like to know before my current month runs out so that I know if I should or shouldn't continue again next month. I don't want to do it if I am not going to be able to get my coins.

Thanks

Has anyone fixed this or even looked into it? I would like to know before my current month runs out so that I know if I should or shouldn't continue again next month. I don't want to do it if I am not going to be able to get my coins. Thanks

I just noticed the coins that bitferno blessed me with last time have disappeared...something weird going on?

I just noticed the coins that bitferno blessed me with last time have disappeared...something weird going on?

Well I noticed the Bithold has re appeared anyway smile

Well I noticed the Bithold has re appeared anyway :)
edited Jun 18 at 6:08 am
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft