Let us know
Withdraw without appearing on my wallet

Twice I have made withdraws without actually getting to my external wallet. One was on bitcoin 3 weeks ago and today, 10/06/2019, made an ethereum withdrawal without entering my external wallet.
This was the information i saw after i made the withdraw

Transaction Success - The transaction to an outside wallet was successful. Your transaction hash is Error: authentication needed: password or unlock at web3.js:3143:20 at web3.js:6347:15 at web3.js:5081:36 at :1:1

Admin, please look into this issues, one cannot be losing coins in the course of withdrawing.
goldenprice

Twice I have made withdraws without actually getting to my external wallet. One was on bitcoin 3 weeks ago and today, 10/06/2019, made an ethereum withdrawal without entering my external wallet. This was the information i saw after i made the withdraw Transaction Success - The transaction to an outside wallet was successful. Your transaction hash is Error: authentication needed: password or unlock at web3.js:3143:20 at web3.js:6347:15 at web3.js:5081:36 at :1:1 Admin, please look into this issues, one cannot be losing coins in the course of withdrawing. goldenprice

wow, this is what happen to me? So what do i do now? did i lose or my coins will be back in my wallet? Is there a problem with ETH ? what do now?

wow, this is what happen to me? So what do i do now? did i lose or my coins will be back in my wallet? Is there a problem with ETH ? what do now?

ive been saying thiseverytime i tried to use south exchange...sometues they weould send but one week i mined a lot and then asked for some key..and next thing i know i find out someon is taking the lionsshre of the coins....which is bs.

ive been saying thiseverytime i tried to use south exchange...sometues they weould send but one week i mined a lot and then asked for some key..and next thing i know i find out someon is taking the lionsshre of the coins....which is bs.

Happened to me yesterday...withdrew eth and it never made it to my external wallet

Happened to me yesterday...withdrew eth and it never made it to my external wallet

just happened to me. freefaucet need to unlock thier account to send. my question is where did the eth go

just happened to me. freefaucet need to unlock thier account to send. my question is where did the eth go
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft