Let us know
missing ETH coins

this happen to me also!!!! what do i do ? please help?

Twice I have made withdraws without actually getting to my external wallet. One was on bitcoin 3 weeks ago and today, 10/06/2019, made an ethereum withdrawal without entering my external wallet.
This was the information i saw after i made the withdraw

Transaction Success - The transaction to an outside wallet was successful. Your transaction hash is Error: authentication needed: password or unlock at web3.js:3143:20 at web3.js:6347:15 at web3.js:5081:36 at :1:1

Admin, please look into this issues, one cannot be losing coins in the course of withdrawing.
goldenprice

this happen to me also!!!! what do i do ? please help? Twice I have made withdraws without actually getting to my external wallet. One was on bitcoin 3 weeks ago and today, 10/06/2019, made an ethereum withdrawal without entering my external wallet. This was the information i saw after i made the withdraw Transaction Success - The transaction to an outside wallet was successful. Your transaction hash is Error: authentication needed: password or unlock at web3.js:3143:20 at web3.js:6347:15 at web3.js:5081:36 at :1:1 Admin, please look into this issues, one cannot be losing coins in the course of withdrawing. goldenprice
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft