Feature Requests
Buying top ups with BRAZ

When do we expect top ups with BRAZ to make its long awaited return? Just to highlight, it might kick start a war on XP once people realise they can recycle BRAZ to buy more claims smile
5ce472c3bb323

When do we expect top ups with BRAZ to make its long awaited return? Just to highlight, it might kick start a war on XP once people realise they can recycle BRAZ to buy more claims ]:) ![5ce472c3bb323](serve/attachment&path=5ce472c3bb323)

It's gonna happen soon! After I've finished Ethereum implementation smile

It's gonna happen soon! After I've finished Ethereum implementation ]:)

Admin of Freefaucet.io

I thought Ethereum implementation was finished smile i.e. just waiting for things to download?

I thought Ethereum implementation was finished (wasntme) i.e. just waiting for things to download?

@Infinity - it's common for the Ethereum daemon to get stuck while downloading the blockchain - but we have finally managed to get it working after a long fight. Some code to implement before it goes life - and of course security audit and testing smile

@Infinity - it's common for the Ethereum daemon to get stuck while downloading the blockchain - but we have finally managed to get it working after a long fight. Some code to implement before it goes life - and of course security audit and testing :)

FreeFaucet.io Developer - Shoot me your ideas and I will probably implement them! :) Make sure you are creating geofaucets and earning some passive income!

Paying for subs with BITS would be good as well ..!

Paying for subs with BITS would be good as well ..!

@driftwood we are hoping to implement crypto subscription payments soon!

@driftwood we are hoping to implement crypto subscription payments soon!

Admin of Freefaucet.io

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft