Support
Can't Withdraw Bitcoin SV

I tried withdrawing and a dialog popped up telling me the min to withdraw was 0.00001.
Fair enough.
I changed the amount to 0.00001. I got a big red error banner at the top of screen stating the min was 0.00003.
No worries.
I change the amount to reflect that. Next I get a big red error banner that says the server is down right now - probably for maintenance.
The problem is I got that same error message on Friday and the day before. 5d3ddf5a7660d

How long has your server been down? Will it ever come back online? Will I ever be able to withdraw?

I tried withdrawing and a dialog popped up telling me the min to withdraw was 0.00001. Fair enough. I changed the amount to 0.00001. I got a big red error banner at the top of screen stating the min was 0.00003. No worries. I change the amount to reflect that. Next I get a big red error banner that says the server is down right now - probably for maintenance. The problem is I got that same error message on Friday and the day before. ![5d3ddf5a7660d](serve/attachment&path=5d3ddf5a7660d) How long has your server been down? Will it ever come back online? Will I ever be able to withdraw?
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft