General Discussions
Geofaucets - Are you making passive income from them yet?

There are over 40 geofaucets when I write this :)

For those who don't know yet - you can make passive income from setting up geofaucets.

2 ways:

1. When new users sign up through the geofaucet - you become their referrer and earn 10% of the coins they claim through the web faucets.

2. You earn 10% of all the coins claimed in your geofaucets.

So why wait? It's free cryptocurrency - and you are helping grow the site! smile

Happy to answer any questions here about geofaucets5ce571724ec79

There are over 40 geofaucets when I write this :) ================== For those who don't know yet - you can make passive income from setting up geofaucets. 2 ways: 1. When new users sign up through the geofaucet - you become their referrer and earn 10% of the coins they claim through the web faucets. 2. You earn 10% of all the coins claimed in your geofaucets. So why wait? It's free cryptocurrency - and you are helping grow the site! :) Happy to answer any questions here about geofaucets![5ce571724ec79](serve/attachment&path=5ce571724ec79)

FreeFaucet.io Developer - Shoot me your ideas and I will probably implement them! :) Make sure you are creating geofaucets and earning some passive income!

when i first saw the geofaucet option i was so stoked! i hadn't ever seen one before and could not WAIT to make my very own. smile of course, i am still waiting for someone to scan it, so in my case it is veeerrrryyyy passive. lol
i think you can even create up to ten.... any ideas out there about where to place the next one i make? i really like to read, i was thinking about in a library somewhere. and there's a state park nearby, i was thinking that might make a good spot.
i am really enjoying this site. thanks for all the options and interesting ways to make crypto.
~jodi
aka imsizzlin

when i first saw the geofaucet option i was so stoked! i hadn't ever seen one before and could not WAIT to make my very own. :D of course, i am still waiting for someone to scan it, so in my case it is veeerrrryyyy passive. lol i think you can even create up to ten.... any ideas out there about where to place the next one i make? i really like to read, i was thinking about in a library somewhere. and there's a state park nearby, i was thinking that might make a good spot. i am really enjoying this site. thanks for all the options and interesting ways to make crypto. ~jodi aka imsizzlin
edited May 25 at 6:22 am

@imsizzlin It might be cool to hide one in a book in the library, and then say which book its in, on the geofaucet description

@imsizzlin It might be cool to hide one in a book in the library, and then say which book its in, on the geofaucet description

Admin of Freefaucet.io

You could create a game around the GEo's.. if each one had a different picture of something.
Like an animal or something cute then kids could go around trying to catch them. Then you get Crypto each time they do :-)

You could create a game around the GEo's.. if each one had a different picture of something. Like an animal or something cute then kids could go around trying to catch them. Then you get Crypto each time they do :-)

You can add your own image to geofaucets so this would be a cool idea

You can add your own image to geofaucets so this would be a cool idea

Admin of Freefaucet.io

That is really cool bro. It has a great potencial.

Wish you the best!

That is really cool bro. It has a great potencial. Wish you the best!

Biz Dev

Going to start with the referral links (now that things seem to be working there) and geofaucets! Would love to have a BSV faucet , it would help with marketing as there are not many bsv faucets and with all the news about CSW and Satoshi I have an idea for a great marketing campaign locally.

Going to start with the referral links (now that things seem to be working there) and geofaucets! Would love to have a BSV faucet , it would help with marketing as there are not many bsv faucets and with all the news about CSW and Satoshi I have an idea for a great marketing campaign locally.
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft